Card Number. 2840.00
Complies with standards for wheels up to 88.9cm in diameter and gross vehicle weight of 13 tonne
Wheel Chock Orange Urethane suitable for Utes and Small 4WDs - Sold Individually
- Tough Urethane construction
- Resistant to oils, fuels and solvents
- Recessed carrying handle
- High Vis orange colour
- Mounting hole for ropes, chains or brackets
- Mounting brackets available 2840.10
- Replaceable rubber anti slip traction pads
Card Number. 2840.10
Wheel Chock Bracket Stainless Steel suits 2840.00 - Sold Individually
Card Number. 2841.00
Card Number. 2841.10
Wheel Chock Bracket Stainless Steel suits 2841.00 - Sold Individually
Card Number. 2844.00
Wheel Chock Orange Urethane suitable for Trucks 10 to 15 Tonne - Sold Individually
- For tires with up to a 116.8 cm outside dia.
- Rated for vehicles with a gross operating weight up to 27,216kg (81cm Dia) & 13,608kg (116.8cm)
- Weather-resistant, lightweight polyurethane construction
- Resistant to oils, fuels, and solvents
- Recessed carrying handle
- Mounting hole for ropes or chains
- High visibility orange color
Card Number. 2846.00
Heavy-duty, orange urethane durable wheel chock measuring 210 x 290 x 225 mm in size. Manufactured from a hard-wearing, moulded rubber, suitable for Trucks 20 to 25 Tonne. Featuring grips to keep the tyre from slipping and a built-in handle for easy carrying, this chock is rugged and lightweight. It also has holes for installation of ropes, chains, and/or mounting brackets. Great for commercial trucks, delivery trucks, service trucks, large tractors, and more.
Proper Wheel Chocking Practices:
- ALWAYS chock wheels at the center point of the wheel. NEVER chock wheel at off-center or at an angle.
- Improper chocking can lead to the chock not working correctly and/or could lead to possible injury.
- ALWAYS position the wheel chock against the wheel so that it is making contact.
- If chocking on an incline or decline, chock the wheels accordingly based on the type of vehicle, weight, tire diameter/size etc. Consult full “Wheel Chock Guidelines” for more information.
- ALWAYS consider the surface/terrain and environment around the vehicle. Soft “Soil”, wet, or slippery terrain can affect the usability of wheel chocks and/or cause a potential for failure.
- ALWAYS use a minimum of (2) wheel chocks.
Card Number. 2846.10
Wheel Chock Bracket Stainless Steel suits 2844.00 and 2846.00 - Sold Individually
Card Number. 2852.00
Wheel Chocks for Trucks 10 to 110 Tonne - Sold Individually
Card Number. 2855.00
Wheel Chocks for Trucks 70 to 700 Tonne - Sold Individually
Card Number. 840.50
Card Number. 840.52
Card Number. 840.51
Rubber Wheel Chocks - Sold Individually
Length - 205mm
Height – 100mm
Width – 120mm